Need a personal rock climbing guide in Puerto Rico? We’ll be more than glad to show you our best rock climbing areas and classic routes.
- Adult/Teen/Kids under 12yrs, please contact us to see if this experience is suitable for your kid
Door of the Mountain Range Coffee, Panoramic Views and Private Waterfall Tour
Enchante Secret Waterfall Hike – Private Nature Reserve
Do you want to know the REAL Puerto Rico? Well, come join us on the Enchanted Secret Waterfall Hike Adventure Puerto Rico – Discover a Beautiful Private Reserve in Puerto Rico!
Before a good hike, we will make a couple of quick stops to enjoy beautiful views, you will have the chance to buy and take home a nice bag of authentic Puerto Rican coffee at an affordable price! It will be also a “baño”, artisan “café” and a quick snack stop.
On this Enchanted Secret Waterfall Hiking Tour, we will venture into the Door of the Mountain Range of Puerto Rico, enjoying a beautiful panoramic view through the countryside before reaching our exclusive nature reserve (Yes!, we are the only ones at the location). This breathtaking off the beaten path hike, suitable for both beginners and seasoned hikers alike (Level: Moderate to Challenging with some easy sections)will lead us through a well-established path. Emotions come alive as we immerse ourselves into the subtropical forest and venture our way to meet an old centenary native tree at the top of the mountain, more than 300 years old. After that, we will continue our journey, visiting 3 to 4 unique waterfalls in total and one of them is 150 feet tall. Before reaching the trail’s end, we will stop in a natural pond surrounded by a lush landscape where we will serve Freshly Cut Tropical Fruits. You will get to sit down and unwind in a Private Nature Reserve.
(This hike is tucked away close to the Highest Rainforest Reserve in Puerto Rico, Toro Negro Reserve, Bosque Estatal Tres Pichachos and the Highest Peak in Puerto Rico Cerro Punta in Jayuya.)
After a great day, you get to enjoy a savory Puerto Rican meal in the countryside (with an amazing panoramic view of the central mountain range of Puerto Rico) and you will want to come back all over again…
2:00 – 3:00pm to 4pm(subject to the number of people on tour, weather and participants skill levels)
- Real Off The Beaten Path Hike (Level: Moderate to Challenging with some easy sections)
- Waterfall Sight Seeing
- Natural Spring Pools
- Easy Jump to a Natural Pool!(optional)
- Cultural and History of Coffee
- Bottle of Water
- Beautiful Centenary Tree
- Private Reserve
- Fresh Fruits in the rainforest
- Transportation – from San Juan to Isla Verde touristic area and pre-selected meeting points. For further information please visit our Contact/How to Get There on our website or feel free to contact us.
- Fully Train Adventure Guides and Excellent Personalised Service
- If need we provide a small backpack, drybag and trekking pole
- Puertorrican Jibaro “Almuerzo” (Lunch) at the end(not included in the price. Please bring money or CC for lunch purchase).
- (We are going to provide pictures of this activity for Free! But is Highly Recommended that Participants bring their camera (We are Not Responsible for Electronics), Minimizing the Risk is our main concern.
- Good traction shoes. Examples: Keen, Five Ten, La Sportiva. If you don’t have any of these options Good Sneakers (Nike, Reebok, Asics, Addidas, etc.) Sandals (like Chaco) not recommended.
- Change of clothes and a towel. Camera, Small Backpack, and Waterproof Camera (if possible).
- Water (1.5 liters) and Snacks (energy bar, granola bars, protein bars, etc.).
- If concern by mosquitos, it is recommended you wear and extra layer under your shirt and pants. Example: long sleeve dry fit tee and compression cool dry sports tights pants base layer. Another option would be Hiking Pants or Bug Repellent
- Must Be Physically active.
- Have good endurance. Able to hike 2 to 3 miles in a semi to steep terrain.
- Have good Balance and Coordination while hiking or going down trough slippery rocks.
- Know how to swim without a life vest. If you don’t swim please let us know beforehand.
- Positive Outdoor Mentality
- Able to go through muddy sections and have fun while doing it so. Oh Yeah! We Love Mud.
- Sleep and eat well(Disclaimer: if by any reason we think you’re a not well-rested and this could compromise the safety of the tour you might not be allowed to participate in the excursion)
- take part in the Past and Present Medical Condition – Persons that fall into the any of the following categories can not adventure
- Extremely Overweight
- Predispose Cardiac Condition
- Respiratory Condition
- Epileptic Seizures
- Legs Problems
- Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol
- Age requirement: 12(active, outdoorsy, intrepid kids) to 65 years old (active seniors)
- Gratuities are not included in the price but highly appreciated